The corporate finance business is one of bdp's traditional core and strength businesses. Our competencies in this regard have developed against the background that newly established foreign companies in China initially find it difficult to obtain local bank loans due to factors such as a nonexistant history of profitability and a lack of collateral. Our financing service team in China and Germany works closely with many well-known Chinese banks and has successfully provided customized financing solutions for dozens of German, Austrian and Swiss companies.
- Accounts receivable financing solutions (also known as "Factoring")
- Fixed asset financing solutions
- Working capital financing solutions
- Financial leasing solutions
- Reviewing loan contracts from a legal, tax, and business perspective
Shareholder Loan Financing
When your Chinese subsidiary is unable to obtain local financing in China, shareholder loan (foreign loan) financing is one of the most important financing options available to you. We can assess the financing capacity of your entire group and Chinese subsidiaries and combine our team's professional expertise and channels to propose viable financing solutions.
- Assessing the Group's financing capacity and assisting the Group in issuing corporate bonds in Germany for financing
- Drafting, review, and revision of shareholder loan contracts and provision of legal and tax advice
- Shareholder loan (foreign loan) registration and opening of shareholder loan bank account